Monday, March 23, 2009

My Third Project





This was my second project. A two-storey with a penthouse. I prepared 3d model after making the architectural, electrical, structural and sanitary layout. I rendered this using Autocad only and final touched in adobe photoshop.I am still familiarizing and learning in applying the materials, adjusting the lights and blending of colors. In the picture above you will notice that the lamps have lights, I only added it on photoshop and it’s just an experiment and actually our architect asked me why I am putting lights in a day scene. Then I edited the sky background and changed it to dim and I told him that the time I built the house there was a sandstorm, lol.



This was the second color/paint option.





This was the final finished of Autocad and I will be using Photoshop or ImageReady for the landscape and background editing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

my sample of works (drawn in autocad,3dmax,photoshop)

Custom Search